What are our Goals?
- To engage all sectors of Frederick County in the development of a Trauma Responsive Frederick.
- To advocate for every Frederick County, MD, resident and visitor to have access to critical social services, including behavioral health services.
- To identify and challenge barriers to care for under-represented groups and advocate for potential solutions.
- To create community awareness campaigns about:
- Trauma in general, as well as COVID19-related trauma;
- The impact of trauma on individuals;
- Ways to access available resources and services;
- The impact of stigma; and
- The impacts of social determinants on well-being.
- To identify gaps in services and to advocate for additional resources, including behavioral health services.
*If you have been finding yourself having a particularly difficult time, head over to our “Resources” page to find both National and Community support near you.